- Makes 6 quarts of theater style popcorn in just three minutes
- All Inclusive Real Theater Popping Kit
- Patented stirring mechanism prevents sticking and burning by stirring every kernel until it pops
- Easy Clean Up: Just wipe with a paper towel and store for later use; 25 Year warranty on all moving parts
- The sturdy aluminum pan has a clip-on lid with a stay-cool wooden handle and a stainless steel stirring system
The Original Whirley-Pop stovetop hand-crank popcorn popper brings it all back with its one-of-a-kind design. You can enjoy light, flavorful popcorn (makes up to six quarts) that you prepare yourself right on the stovetop in just three minutes.Face it, sometimes the best thing about going out to a movie is the popcorn, those big plump kernels that always seem so much better than what you pop at home. But this simple stovetop popper changes all that. It really does make awesome, fresh-popped corn that might make you start renting videos instead. The sturdy aluminum pan has a clip-on lid with a stay-cool wooden handle. A turn crank on the handle spins the key element: the stainless steel stirring system that keeps the corn moving across the bottom of the pan, for even heat and oil distribution, ensuring the best popping results. The lid has steam vents, to help keep the popcorn dry and crisp. The enclosed booklet is a wonderful resource, with not only clear and detailed instructions, but also dozens of recipes and popcorn history and lore. These are folks who really do know their popcorn, and the results are outstanding. –Cynthia Nims
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon