- Oregon 90PX056G 3/8″ Low Profile .043″ Gauge 56 Drive Link Saw Chain
- Narrow .043″ gauge helps reduce the weight of the bar-chain combination approximately 15%
- Always install 90PX chains on a .043″ gauge Double Guard bar (MLE part numbers) to obtain all the advantages of the Micro-Lite system
- Low-vibration chamfer chisel cutters have an angular shape with twin cutting corners for excellent performance and edge-holding durability
- Standard Sequence; Recommended Bar Lengths: Up to 16in. (40cm) Recommended Saw Sizes: Up to 42cc
90PX chain is part of a Micro-Lite narrow-kerf cutting system that requires less power from the saw to cut than standard cutting systems. This saw chain designed for consumer use but can also be used for certain semi-pro uses like arborists, orchardists and utility workers. The 90PX is manufactured with Oregon’s new bumper drive link which increases efficiency and complies with ANSI B175.1 kickback standard. This is the updated version of Oregon 90S and 90SG saw chain.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon